Thursday, December 14, 2006

:: WEDNESDAY ::
hey. guess wad. i'm here blogging where i'm suppose to study for my GEMs test. ><>< ( bois n gers, plz dun follow my example. ) study study study. i'm turning fat le la! yesterday stsb almost kill me. so darn tiring. ate a whole bunch or sweets ( to kip me awake ) n chocolates ( to kip stress abay ) n bananas! ( bust stress oso.. but made me go toilet onli ) ...

test was not bad. i got gud temporary memory. but aft 1wk. all that memory go to the trash bin le. haha! i have no more memory space!! =P darn. tired. walk home. walau. raining like cats n dogs. infact, lions and dragons!! XD like a thunderstorm la..

jiejie came back from thailand.. n bought for us a whole loads of stuff! bags, shirts, dress, pouch, accessories, belts, necklace, hairclips.. omg omg omg.. de list nvr stops! wohoo~ weee~~ ^^ love her! she bought me my fave shirt! aww~ been searching so long for tt type of shirt la.. finally!! ^^ muz treat her to dinner le.. XD

kk.. going back to study le.. if not, tml test fail agn.. wish me luck!

* notimez where r u?? XP *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home